The data modeling team maintains and develops the PODS Relational Pipeline Data Model, including making changes to the PowerDesigner file. The group is responsible for the maintenance, integrity, and structural implementation of PODS Relational and Spatial Model Standards.
- Make changes to the Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server data model.
- Maintain the components of and make changes to the data model in the PODS preferred Modeling tool for the PODS Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server Structure.
- Make changes to the ESRI Spatial data model.
- Maintain the components of and make changes to the data model in the PODS preferred Modeling tool for PODS ESRI Spatial Structure.
- Model design changes from Work Groups and Project Teams, as approved by the Board
- Provide modeling design and advice to projects and work groups.
Provide Support by:
- Offering guidance when a working group is formed.
- Designating a Data Modeling Technical Committee member as the liaison to the Work Group or Project. TCDM may designate a person outside the TCDM to fill role of liaison.
- Providing the appropriate format for transmitting the standard back to the Technical Committee for Data Modeling for integration into existing standards.
Kirk Cameron, New Century Software (Chair)
Rod Burden, Moore Resource Systems
Teresa Young, GeoFields
John Salva, TRC