PODS Association is currently accepting the nominations of thought leaders and technical experts to serve as panelist on one of three panels at the 2021 PODS Fall Conference.
The following are panel topics:
• “Why” Standards Matter (safety, integrity, location, environmental, and policy issues)
• "What" is technically required/needed to make them work (technical)
• "Where" are the result of data standards realized (use cases, business cases, and practical outcomes)
• July 15th: submissions due
• July 30th: notification of accepted panelist
The Conference Committee will review the submissions and slate the panels. If accepted, your Session Chair will notify you by July 30th.
• September 1st: Your Session Chair will provide a list of questions that will be discussed by the panel.
• October 1st - October 13th: panelist review
Your Session Chair will schedule a 30-minute session to review your questions and responses prior to the event. This session is to provide feedback and help you prepare for the event.
• The panels will be informative and educational, non-commercial.
• Panel discussions will be 35-45 minutes in length. There will be three – five panelist on each.
Questions? Please reach out to Amber.Charboneau@pods.org