PODS Association is currently accepting abstracts to showcase the work of your company, as well as thought leadership to PODS Membership and stakeholders at its 2021 PODS Fall conference. Abstracts can be submitted for oral presentations of industry concern and technical knowledge.
The following are suggested topics, but others may be submitted:
• Why Standards Matter
• The impact of Standards
• Implementation of 7.0+
• MegaRule Requirements
• Innovation & Best Practices
• Safety & Environment
• Governmental Policy & Regulation
• July 15th: submissions due
• July 30th: notification of accepted abstracts
The Conference Committee will review the abstracts and slate the agenda. If accepted, your Session Chair will notify you by July 30th.
• October 1st: presentations due
• October 1st - October 13th: presentation review
Your Session Chair will schedule a 45-minute session to review your presentation prior to the event. This session is to provide feedback and help you prepare for the event.
• October 15th: final presentations due
• Abstracts must be 300 words or less and in Microsoft Word document (Time New Roman, 12-point font).
• The presentations should be informative and educational, non-commercial. Commercial presentations will not be slated for general sessions. If you are interested in a commercial presentation, please consider our Lightning Talks.
• It is suggested that presentations be 20 minutes in length, providing 5-10 minutes for Q & A.
• Presentations may be presented on corporate templates, provided that the background is light in color with minimal branding. PODS Association can provide a template as needed.
• Please note on the Word document any co-presenters or additional person(s) helping with Q & A.
• Please utilize PowerPoint best practices – use of large images & graphics, and limited words
Questions? Please reach out to Amber.Charboneau@pods.org