The deadline for applying to present at our Fall Conference is fast approaching. Read below or click HERE: PODS Association FALL USER CONFERENCE call for Presentations v1 to download a PDF with more information and contact information. Thank you for your interest!
PODS Association FALL USER-CONFERENCE
HOUSTON – September 30 and October 1, 2019
20 Years – A Celebration of PODS Standards and Industry Collaboration
Call for Presentations (contact email@example.com)
PODS Association’s ANNUAL FALL Conference includes a half-day of training workshops on September 30th, and a full day of program sessions on October 1st.
PODS Association is seeking presenters who can share experiences in PODS implementations, including PODS Legacy (PODS 6.0 and prior) and PODS Lite and PODS 7.0. Consider:
- PODS—meeting the increasing enterprise-wide demands
- AI and Machine Learning
- Adopting a Cloud or Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Field Collection of Data
- PODS Data Analysis: Risk, Financial, Reporting
- Elevating PODS outside of GIS, IT and Integrity Engineering—improving understanding at the “C” Level
- Data Governance
- PODS 7 Module Design: Initiating a module design—status and process
- Data Migration Lessons Learned
Submit your proposal to Kathy Mayo, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-347-2379. Pleae provide the Title of the Presentation, your name, job title, and company. Include a description of the session and the presenters.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: June 28
The PODS Annual User Conference is an annual gathering of users to share knowledge, understanding and best practices in the critical area of Pipeline Data Management.